The BSc (Hons) Business Computing and Information Systems(Top-up)
Intoduction to the The BSc (Hons) Business Computing and Information Systems(Top-up)
The BSc (Hons) Business Computing and Information Systems Top-up Degree is delivered online by NCC Education, validated and awarded by the University of Central Lancashire (abbreviated UCLan).
This programme equips students with a blend of technical IT skills and business expertise which prepares them for careers in senior management roles. The programme modules are designed to provide students with the fundamental skills and knowledge required by employers in the IT sector.
The final year online top-up programme is a natural progression from our Level 5 Diploma in Computing or Level 5 Diploma in Business IT, currently offered by NCC Education as part of the top-up degree journey.
Upon successful completion of the degree, students are invited to attend their graduation ceremony at Preston Guild Hall in the UK.
Online via the NCC Education virtual learning environment (VLE)
Students worldwide with the following qualifications are welcome to enrol today:
- NCC Education Level 5 Diploma in Computing (L5DC)
- NCC Education Level 5 Diploma in Computing with Business Management (L5DC BM)
- Pearson BTEC Level 5 Higher National Diploma in Computing
- Pearson BTEC Level 5 Higher National Diploma in Computing & Systems Development (Networking)
- Pearson BTEC Level 5 Higher National Diploma in Information Systems ( Network Engineering)
- Edexcel HND Computing and Systems Development (QCF)
- ATHE Level 5 Diploma in Computing
- Informatics Diploma in IT and Advanced Diploma in IT
- Informatics International Advanced Diploma in Computing
- OTHM – Level 5 Diploma in Information Technology
- SQA- Advanced Diploma in Computer Science
- Any similar qualification approved by NCC Education and UCLan
tudents study five core units:
- Advanced Database Management Systems
- Corporate Communication Systems Management
- Managing Information Systems Projects
- Information Systems Project
Delivered by Focus Graduate Institute.
Assessment through coursework assignments.
Units comprise of weekly video lectures, tutorial exercises, discussion forums and live chat sessions with subject experts. Students will have the opportunity to interact with other students from around the world.
On completion of the BSc (Hons) Business Computing and Information Systems Top-up Degree, graduates are eligible to apply for postgraduate and master’s degree study at institutions across the world.
NCC Education has recognition with over 70 universities in the UK, Ireland, Canada, USA and Australia, for students who want to complete their degree overseas at an international university campus. These provide university progression routes enabling students to further their study and career choices.